Sunday, June 27, 2010

Creative Team Hiatus

I used to be active in digital scrapping but when I got busy last March, I stopped and informed my CT designers that I will need to take a leave until April 5. However, things became hectic because of the summer classes and my personal summer getaways that I never got the chance to visit the teams that I was in. I got kicked out in some and only one was left. LOL, serves me right huh?

Anyway, digital scrapping is really fun and when I visited the sites that I used to frequent this morning, I realized how much I missed it. So the ball's all rolling once again and I am scouting for other teams to join (okay at least one more). We all need some diversion from the real world's toxicity, and for me, scrapping it is.

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

wow1 back on blogging pala ang beauty mo ha! I deleted my digiscrap blog already, sa FB ko na lang pinopost yung mga gawa ko,tutal puro QP naman eh, lol!