Monday, December 20, 2010
1. This one is an English Worksheet that tests the child's comprehension of the word THIS.
Click here for your worksheet.
2. This is another English Worksheet that tests the child's vocabulary and spelling.
Click here to view or download the worksheet.
3. The following worksheets are Filipino subjects. The first one is an exercise where the child supplies the first and last letters of the word according to picture.
Una at Huling Tunog
The second one is a varied activity that tests the child's Filipino reading ability.
Filipino Worksheet for Kindergarten
So there you go. I hope these worksheets will be able to help in molding the children's intellectual ability. The worksheets can be edited too and a simple thank you would be appreciated.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most? Marie
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Brown
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Definitely
29. Can you whistle? Yes
30. Favorite colors(s)? Green and White
31. Could you be a pirate? Virtual pirate :p
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I do not sing in the shower.
33. Favorite girls name? At the moment it will have to be Maiandra, yes the font.
34. Favorite boy’s name? Carlos
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My kids.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? The satin one.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? First degree burn on my face.
39. Do you love where you live? Without a doubt.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs? Two regular TVs.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Pingkay
42. How many dogs do you have? None
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? How do I know?
44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Leading the girls into the gay bar.
45. What are your favorite books? Chicklits.
47. Favorite Team? SMB all the way! (Local team)
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I haven't thought about that yet.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Thank you God for this beautiful day!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Buying a laptop is a big step for me because I am used to using my father’s laptop for a long time and I have never considered actually buying one for myself. All things come to an end and so last month I have decided to treat myself and buy my own laptop.
When I finally came to decide that I will be buying a laptop, there were considerations that I have to cover. First is the budget. No matter how you want to buy a high end gadget, you have to stick to the budget. As they say, less is more. Secondly, reflect on the performance. You have to consider things like, what will be my laptop for? Will it be for office works or for my hobbies? Will it be for storing photos and music or for gaming? So no matter what you want, you have to analyze yourself what you are going to do with your toy-to-be. Lastly, scout for the deals! Look on the sale and discounts, aim for some freebies if you can and start playing with your imagination.
Recently, I bought myself a Samsung R428 because it’s on a big sale. My friend from Qatar bought it for me because that’s where the sale was. Purchasing gadgets online has always been a no no for me because of experiences the other friends of mine had. Some packages were lost by the courier, if not stolen. I will be giving my review on this gadget soon as I will still be playing with it.