Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Story of a Late Bloomer



Laugh out now for I am going to relate a very stupid story which makes me look antiquated.

Back when I was in high school, I have watched John Travolta and Nicholas Cage's Face Off and up to now I still don't get tired of watching it over and over again. I am such a fan of the two. However, I haven't seen Travolta's Phenomenon and Cage's Con Air - no matter how hyped they were in the past. But late last night when I was about to sleep, I saw on Star Movies that Con Air will be shown and I swore to myself that I will watch that film no matter how outdated it is. And so I did, and it was such an achievement for me to be able to finish a movie without winking. It was indeed good.

Anyway, this morning, I was hoping for a re-run of Con Air but Travolta's Phenomenon is being shown so I snuggled up and watched the movie early morning today. Yes I know it's baseless and outdated, but I was happy having watched those movies. I kind of felt that my weekend was worthy. Hahaha! Have a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I love Con Air, naalala ko tuloy, doon yata yung song na How do I live Without you, lol! and yeah,I've seen Face Off too.