Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Work, Hobbies, Life

Classes in the Philippines started two weeks ago and it's been busy me since then. Although now I have an assistant because the number of enrollment has gone up. I currently have 68 preschool pupils who enrolled this year. 68 young, rowdy, and innocent children, how do you handle that? Most of my pupils are boys and after two weeks of teaching, I am starting to lose my voice. Both my speaking and singing voice, so it's going to be a sad goodbye to videoke sessions. And as days go by, there are still pupils enrolling so really, wish me luck.

However, I do not want my work to take control over the things that I love doing like digital scrapping and of course, blogging. So I am managing my time this time and having an assistant makes my work load a bit easier. I will still be going out of town to wander even though money is quite scarce nowadays because I literally dried up during our summer vacation out of the country (which I think deserves a blog entry). So again I would really like to be active in the digital scene and be at the top of my career as well. I've been good in the past months of my work so I believe that God will surely provide for me as long as He sees me doing my part and that is by working hard.

I also love the people I am with at work. There may be some misunderstandings and differences but whenever we need each others' guidance, everyone will back you up. I love my bosses too because they put their trust in me especially in decision making by always telling me: "Ikaw na ang bahala Mars, kaya mo na yan." (You do whatever you want Mars, you can do it.) Though sometimes I don't feel they care about me at all because they don't check on me as frequently as they check on my other colleagues.

So what's up with this blog? It's going to be a journal of raves and rants about my work and hobbies. This blog is about positivity amidst the negative vibes there is all over the surroundings. So, welcome, read and I hope you can relate on me sometimes. More importantly, I hope I can impart some positivity and wisdom to any of you.

No comments: