Monday, July 5, 2010

Free Filipino Worksheets

I love using worksheets, especially during those times when I get so busy with paper works and the kids get restless -worksheets sure do come in handy. Whenever I get lazy in creating a quiz, I search for worksheets online and then print them, photocopy, and voila! Instant classroom activity!

However, worksheets in Filipino (online speaking) are scarce so as an educator, I have decided to do my part in my online responsibility and help my fellow teachers as well. Here are a few worksheets I have made for you to download. Click on the links below and have fun teaching!

MGA BAGAY NA NAGSISIMULA SA TITIK A / LETRANG A

MGA BAGAY NA NAGSISIMULA SA TITIK E / LETRANG E

MGA BAGAY NA NAGSISIMULA SA TITIKI I / LETRANG I

So far, these are just a few of what I have created and if by chance you have any suggestion or requests, feel free to tell me by commenting or sending me an email at cmars2 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Have a happy teaching!

No comments: