Sunday, April 10, 2011

And God made Vettel....

Seriously, I am meaning to make this blog exclusively for my memes and digital scrapbook stuffs but I just can't resist with this feeling of elation that Sebastian Vettel won in the F1 race in Sepang, Malaysia earlier today.

So I was not an original fan of Grand Prix and I honestly thought of it a boring. But I do know Michael Schumacher and Mika Häkkinen while I was growing up, but that was it.

Until this young and vibrant driver from Germany named Sebastian Vettel, I am so impressed with his record and the way he downplays his winnings. I like a humble guy of course. And the fact that he keeps his private life private (read: he doesn't bring his girl to his competitions) which makes the women swoon and drool. LOL.

So I am happy with Vettel's win today and I am rooting for him to their next race in Shanghai. Go Red Bull!

5 comments:

Kate C. said...

I have no idea who or what you're talking about...but Go Sebastian Vettel!!

Arcee said...

i bet you're one of the girls who are drooling and swooning now:)) visiting thru TBE. see u around and enjoy the race!

GagayMD said...

dropping by from TBE!


Fishy Talks
Im..but GAGAY.
Pinoy MD
The Latest Buzzzz

darly said...

Visiting you thru the Bloggers Exchange Program, enjoy your weekend!
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Unknown said...

he is cute actually ha

visiting tru tbe