Friday, April 8, 2011

Eating Fondue in a Sunshine

Summer time is here once again and summer means a good excuse to eat ice cream! So for this week at DSB, join us as we celebrate the sunny season with kits of various themes. I personally like My Sweet Life by Rita Massela. This kit has delicious elements that are perfect for your photos of those sweet treats! Here is the kit preview.


And here is the page that I created using the kit. I used the photo I took when my mother treated us for an ice cream fondue while lounging at a mall during our recent trip to Singapore. Of course, you can never go wrong with a Haagen Dazs!


Another feature kit at DSB is this awesome collab from Elker W. and Sugary Fancy named Flourish Morning. The kit has a fresh appeal and would be great for photos of your summer activities or even those smiles that brightens up your world. This is a bundled kit and I have to tell you, you will not regret buying this one! It's full of elements and there are tons of papers to choose from for your spring photos. But of course, you can buy the Economic Pack (i.e. papers only or ribbons only) but you can save a lot of $$$ when you buy this bundle. And it's on a 40% OFF Sale this week so you really might want to grab this one now!


And here is my page using this kit. The photo shows of my daughter and her sunshine-y smile.

So what are you waiting for? Go to Digiscrappers Brasil for your own digital scrapping fix.

4 comments:

Kate C. said...

Beautiful LOs Mars! That fondue looks yummy and that bottom LO is so beautiful! Great kits!

Unknown said...

Oh my...oh my... I immediately missed doing layouts... waah!!! and this kit matches my current passion - cake making... arrg! this is killing me! I want!!! haha!!!

Visiting through TBE.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Cut eng digiscrap mo! I go check it out!

Bloghopping thru The Bloggers Exchange

Unknown said...

I love the blend of colors..actually this is the color scheme of my daughter's room.

Been here from TBE.

its me,
Cielo of Brown Pinay
Also blogging at
My Point of View | GCircles | PartyPreppies