Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photobook Overload

I am the type who stacks photos and I believe that I speak in behalf of other people. I love taking photos, and keeping them to the extent that I sometimes forget about the photos until such time when I decide to clean up my drive. Artscow is a breath of fresh air to memory enthusiasts like me. They provide cheap services for a very good quality photo printing products. I vow with their photobooks because they are the cheapest photobook maker in town. Plus there are ready made templates created by other members that you can use for an instant processing. All you have to do is drag and drop your photos, type some notes, and voila! Instant photobook for you!  They not only provide photobook/photo printing, they also create bags, magnets, mugs, coasters, and more more more!
Artscow is a Hong Kong based company but the shipping fees for their products are reasonably priced. You might want to check out their site and start printing your memories.

No comments: