Friday, September 2, 2011

Diva's Jeans - A HUGE Collab!

Oh hello Friday! It's that day of week where we get to see refreshing kits at DSB. For today, I am introducing a very huge and beautiful collab kit made by the DSB gang named Diva's Jeans. Now this kit has 70 richly textured papers (plain and decorated), 159 different elements, 2 alphabets with letters and numbers, and 1 layout template.

I have to tell you that this kit is beautiful and is perfect for your little diva's photos! Here is a preview of the kits' elements.


And here is a page I made.

And if you are like me who loves hitting two birds in one stone, this kit is absolutely FREE when you purchase products at DSB worth $10! I tell you, that's an amazing offer. So what are you waiting for? Rush in at the DSB store!

No comments: