Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Death of an online friend

My heart is breaking as I write this post.

I have mentioned a game in DST that I participated in a few months ago where I gained a few friends from different parts of the world. I have "met" wonderful and talented girls and one of them is Belladonne.

Belladonne was an old soul. She loves vintage and anything in the Victorian era, hence her kit designs. She saw to it that she'd be gracious to those who give props to her creations and have always been appreciative of things. It is just very devastating to hear about her death.

Belladonne, I would like to think that you just had to let us know about your accident before you finally left this world. I am consoled by the fact that you have spiritual prepared yourself to meet your Maker. I pray that in His own time, He shall also turn our mourning into dancing for you are now in a much better place. Now that you have gone ahead of us, I am almost sure that there will be somebody who would watch over us and intercede for us in heaven. So long, dear Bella, we all love you and I know we will all finally be scrapping our ass as we meet again someday.

2 comments:

Kate C. said...

Bella will be missed. You are so right, she was so kind and always gave what she received. Be at peace, Belladonne.

tipou2067 said...

I'm sorry to learn of the death of Bella.
I did not know much but she very nice.
I am wholeheartedly with his family and friends (s) in this terrible ordeal.