This Sunday we ripped off a blogger named Rol Hirst at the blogSunset Over Slawit. We've ripped from him once before. He states that he doesn't remember where he stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Sunset Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
Hands down, quesadillas.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
I am a procrastinator.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
I bring my own lunch in school.
5. Is religion a crutch?
Not at all.
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
I am rich with friends.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
I used to be a Red Cross volunteer so I have to say, CPR.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
I already know a bit of swing and waltz so I need to learn how to do the salsa.
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?
Death of a relative. I don’t know where to start but I have to say it anyway.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.